Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Juggling a triathlon

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/10/joe-salter-triathalon-while-juggling_n_1503612.html
A man recently completed an entire triathlon while juggling. This person is Joe Salter who completed a sprint triathlon in Pensacola, Florida on April 21st. This took him a total of 1 hour 57 minutes to swim .25 miles, bike 16.2 miles, and to run 4 miles. Incredibly he only dropped three times during this entire time, all of them being during the swimming.

This is a very entertaining story, that I had a bunch of people telling me about because I love juggling. This article is pretty well written talking a little bit about the joggling community, but obviously written for non jugglers. For this reason most of it was common sense to me, but I did enjoy getting details about what Joe Salter had to go through to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment