Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer plans

With college starting early August I have a short summer, but am hoping to make the most of it. This is planned to be my last summer without work (I want to get a job over summer during college). First thing after graduation I'm going to college orientation so I'll get to see what it will be like. Once I get back I'm working for the junior grand, a theater camp, at the school. For this I'll be a counselor and leading a juggling workshop. Then I'm going to the International Jugglers Association festival in North Carolina. That will be a week of intense juggling and I'll get to meet some of the best jugglers in the world which is really exciting. My only other major plan is to hopefully arrange a trip to and from Pennsylvania to see a lot of my friends who live in Maryland and Pennsylvania.

No comments:

Post a Comment