Monday, June 4, 2012

Juggling

So I have been juggling for 4.5 years now and its a huge part of my life. As it stands I'm trying to figure out what role it will play in my life for the future. I did consider going into performing and trying to become a professional juggler. It is a tempting idea, but I decided against it because it's a very unstable job and considering how good I am at math engineering is a much better paying and stable job. With that I still don't know how much I'll juggle in college, what I decided on was to just see how it plays out and if I end up spending three hours a day in the gym juggling that's just fine with me, as long as I keep my grades up. There's also a strong chance between school and my social life I'll quit juggling as much, instead only do a couple hours a week. The only thing I'm certain about it I am going to continue juggling for the rest of my life and will most likely continue performing as a side job throughout my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment